To offer quality product one must choose to invest in quality manufacturing partners. The OBRA sneakers are manufactured in Brazil in a family-held factory founded in 1948. Over the years they have built a reputation for product excellence and serious business practices.
In addition to extreme product quality and durability measures, our manufacturing partners are highly committed to their qualified workforce. These are some of the benefits offered to employees:
- On-site medical facilities
- local day-care facilities
- Nutritionist-managed cafeteria
- To-and-from work transportation
- Continuing education funding programs
While this means we pay more for premium goods, we are happy to be part of and to contribute to an exemplary and proud traditional footwear manufacturing legacy.